Happy Friday everyone! It is a hot and windy day here in So Cal, most likely the Santa Ana Winds so I'm doing my best to stay extra hydrated! Today I want to dish about my September Birchbox. I realize I am a few days late in posting this but better late than never, right?! So I've gotta be honest, I was actually disappointed when I opened up my birchbox this month and even more bummed when I tried the samples given to me. It's not that any of the products were bad, I just wasn't wowed. I didn't find one item in there that I felt like I had to order the full size.
1. Sugarbomb Ultra Plush Lip Gloss by Benefit Cosmetics- I actually love this lip gloss, but I have this gloss in the full size, so it definitely wasn't my first time trying it on. What I love about this gloss is how neutral the color is, it really could compliment any skin tone. I love that it glides on smoothly, blends well and isn't a sticky gloss! I totally dislike sticky glosses! I usually wear this lip gloss over another lipstick or tint to add depth to my look.
2. Nail Laquer in Fox Hunt by Ruffian- I have not yet applied this nail polish. When I do, I'll update this post.
3. Blueberries Cleansing Facial Towelettes by Yes To- This was my first experience using a Yes To facial towelette. I have to say, it wasn't bad! I liked that this towelette had antioxidants in it from the blueberries and felt kind of moisturizing on my face, even after it dried. I think these would be perfect for after a day at the beach, hiking or the gym, somewhere where clean water and facial cleansers aren't around!
4. All-in-One Moisturizer by Mereadesso- This moisturizer is a one step formula targeted as an anti aging day and night cream, serum, eye cream, toner and primer. Thats a lot of punch for one product! I really liked the feel of this moisturizer on my skin. My skin really absorbed the product and never felt greasy or sticky. I also quite enjoyed the fresh scent it has. I did not notice any dramatic effects and at $120 for a full size product, I think I'll pass!
5. Grapefruit CC Cream by Yes To- I liked that this cream was lightly tinted and made from natural ingredients, however CC's aren't for my skin. It was a bit too thick for my taste and would probably serve someone with drier skin better. I did enjoy the natural streak-free finish though! And it dried on my skin as a soft, matte finish.
Have any of you tried these products? If so, what'd you think about them?
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!