Abstract Art

I adore abstract art... In fact you could say I am a bit obsessed! There is something about abstract art that really speaks to me... Its a feeling of pure freedom of expression. I love that about art; it stirs emotions from deep within our being. I've pulled a couple of images to share with you today, and I've gotta say how inspired I am to break out a canvas and a paint brush and get creating! Happy friday!

Photobucket

i love the burnt orange, coral and pink in this piece!

Photobucket

painting at cocoa & hearts by jen ramos. i love the circular swirls & lavender color paint drips

Photobucket

i cannot get over this bold yellow piece! so cheery!

Photobucket

french 101 by sally king benedict. she is so talented!

Photobucket

this vignette is so pretty! and you cannot go wrong with
a statement piece of art in classic black & white.